The title must be a quote from a movie.
1. A song from the last record you bought.
2. A "blues" song. Does not have to be from a blues record, but a song that is labeled "_________ blues"
3. A song that will get you going in the morning.
4. A song from one of the earliest records that you can remember listening to.
5. A song discovered from a film.
6. A song about transportation (cars, trains, planes, etc).
7. A song from an artist/band that you don't normally like, with the exception of this one.
8. A song with a colour in the title.
9. A song with a number in the title.
10. A song that mentions a religious character/religion.
11. A song about a book (or books in general).
12. A funny song.
13. A cover song.
14. A song that you discovered through a mix tape given to you.
15. A song that reminds you of high school.
16. A song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day.
17. A song with the word "Look" in the title.
18. Your favourite Beatles song.
19. A song by someone who is now deceased.
20. Any song.
- alternative rock
- classic rock
- stoner rock
- indie rock
- hip hop
- hard rock