Tags bluesrock, cover, smoke
August 27, 2011
HOLY SMOLYS this mix is crazy, kinda, i guess.
The title must be a quote from a movie.
1. A song from the last record you bought.
2. A "blues" song. Does not have to be from a blues record, but a song that is labeled "_________ blues"
3. A song that will get you going in the morning.
4. A song from one of the earliest records that you can remember listening to.
5. A song discovered from a film.
6. A song about transportation (cars, trains, planes, etc).
7. A song from an artist/band that you don't normally like, with the exception of this one.
8. A song with a colour in the title.
9. A song with a number in the title.
10. A song that mentions a religious character/religion.
11. A song about a book (or books in general).
12. A cover song.
13. A song that you discovered through a mix tape given to you.
14. A song that reminds you of high school.
15. A song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day.
16. A song by someone who is now deceased.
17. Any song.
Warmth on a cold Night by DownSouthNicky
Eight tracks guaranteed to put you at ease, including music by Andrew Bird, Dan Auerbach, and JayMay.
sleep, indie, acoustic
The Phones for you, I think its the Devil! by DownSouthNicky
bluesrock, cover, smoke
Slay your Day Mix 2 by DownSouthNicky
Fifteen amazing tracks including music by Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bill Withers, and The Strokes!!.
alternative, drive, rock, indie
Music to Slay your Day to! by DownSouthNicky
Eight tracks including music by Adele, Band Of Horses, and Brandi Carlile.
alternative rock, indie rock, folk, chill, alternative