Tags punk cabaret, alternative rock, rock
Genres rock, alternative, singer-songwriter, indie, pop (beta)
(flag as incorrect)
Artists The Cure, Oasis, Coldplay (beta)
July 30, 2010
A challenge mix.
Title must be a quote from a movie.
1. A song from the last record you bought.
2. A "blues" song. Does not have to be from a blues record, but a song that is labeled "____ blues"
3. A song that will get you going in the morning.
4. A song from one of the earliest records that you can remember listening to.
5. A song discovered from a film.
6. A song about transportation (cars, trains, planes, etc).
7. A song from an artist/band that you don't normally like, with the exception of this one.
8. A song with a color in the title.
9. A song with a number in the title.
10. A song that mentions a religious character/religion.
11. A song about a book (or books in general).
12. A funny song.
13. A cover song.
14. A song that you discovered through a mix tape given to you.
15. A song that reminds you of high school.
16. A song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day.
17. A song with the word "Look" in the title.
18. Your favorite Beatles song.
19. A song by someone who is now deceased.
20. Any song.
As You Wish by Hesseth
punk cabaret, alternative rock, rock
Hesseth's Answer to Tallnighter's Challenge by Hesseth
Hesseth's Answer to Tallnighter's Challenge.
showtunes, rock, top 250
hesseth's cover me mix (a work in progress) by Hesseth
Twenty-two tracks of great artists covering great songs by other great artists.
alternative rock, indie rock, heavy metal
hesseth's I think I love you mix by Hesseth
Twelve tracks including music by A Rocket To The Moon, Boys Like Girls and Cyndi Lauper.
electronic, rock, alternative, indie