Tags dance, electronic, party, nu disco, funk
Genres electronic, electro, indie, funk, house (beta)
(flag as incorrect)
Artists Daft Punk, MGMT, Marvin Gaye (beta)
July 18, 2012
This mix was inspired by DFA and James Murphy's DJ sets. I tried to find the funkiest gems I could.
1. Javelin - On It On It
2. Breakbot - Penelope Pitstop
3. Les Loups - Elephant & Ivory
4. Soulwax - Another Excuse (DFA Remix)
5. Young Montana? - Sacré Cool
6. MFSB & The Killer Funk Disco Allstars Orchestra - Kay Gee
7. Shook - Hold Tight
8. Daft Punk - Veridis Quo (Robot Junior Remix)
9. FLYamSAM - The Offbeat
10. Me Gusta - Time Traveling
11. Marvin Gaye - Sunny (Mercury Edit II)
12. Motor City Drum Ensemble - Raw Cuts #2
13. Todd Terje - Ragysh
14. Lafayette Afro Rock Band - Hihache
15. Teams vs. Star Slinger - Say Please
16. MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice Remix)
17. Fare Soldi - Pompa O Non Pompa
18. Joakim - Nothing Gold (Todd Terje Remix)
19. The Shoalin Afronauts - Kilimanjaro
20. Osborne - Wait A Minute
21. LBCK - Start (Fare Soldi Alla Frutta Remix)
22. Grum - Take Me To The Stars
23. Tom Noble - Dancing Hard (Tom Noble Remix)
24. LCD Soundsystem - Get Innocuous!
So sick, especially that Soulwax DFA remix. Shit is the jam. Nice work, Murphy/Goldsworthy would be proud.
Awesome mix.. thanks for sharing!
Good job, i like it :)
check my mix - http://8tracks.com/melodize/disco-party
literally made a playlist like this on my compy and have the exact same sings.. propss
man! So funky-dancy-smooth...Thanks for the great listen!
Southern Pine Hymns by humantapes
A mix of indie, alt-country, and folk (whatever those labels mean).
alt country, mellow, indie folk, folk rock, winter
Refractions in a Plastic Pulse by humantapes
A mellow, organic, electronic, ambient, beat-oriented mix a la Four Tet.
electronic, mellow, beats, ambient
Straight To Your Heart Like A Cannonball by humantapes
I'd describe this mix as a smooth, soulful, contemplative, folky, sexy, relaxing, sad, breezy, lazy mix.
classic rock, 60s, folk, soulful, indie
Panther Dash by humantapes
This mix was inspired by DFA and James Murphy's DJ sets.
dance, electronic, party, nu disco, funk