Tags country, hip hop, rock
Artists CAKE, Damien Rice, Company of Thieves
June 23, 2010
that challenge from forever ago. twenty tracks including music by Cake, Company of Thieves and Damien Rice.
i didnt have a better idea, and i never did this..
Title must be a quote from a movie.
1. A song from the last record you bought.
2. A "blues" song. Does not have to be from a blues record, but a song that is labeled "____ blues"
3. A song that will get you going in the morning.
4. A song from one of the earliest records that you can remember listening to.
5. A song discovered from a film.
6. A song about transportation (cars, trains, planes, etc).
7. A song from an artist/band that you don't normally like, with the exception of this one.
8. A song with a color in the title.
9. A song with a number in the title.
10. A song that mentions a religious character/religion.
11. A song about a book (or books in general).
12. A funny song.
13. A cover song.
14. A song that you discovered through a mix tape given to you.
15. A song that reminds you of high school.
16. A song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day.
17. A song with the word "Look" in the title.
18. Your favorite Beatles song.
19. A song by someone who is now deceased.
20. Any song.
Workout Mix 2014. by lizbee
STUDY PARTY MAY 2012. by lizbee
As always, this is a study PARTY.
mix, finals week, party
spring break mix. by lizbee
A mix designed to accompany a roadtrip from Texas to Arkansas.
spring break, road trip, mix, happy, alternative rock
my workout mix by lizbee
emphasis on mix.
work out, hip-hop, pop, remix