Tags rock, electronic, blues, random
Genres rock, classic rock, indie, electronic, folk (beta)
(flag as incorrect)
Artists Flight of the Conchords, Marvin Gaye, The Postal Service (beta)
November 24, 2010
A fun game to avoid Philosophy. Excuse my random bipolarity in music.
The title must be a quote from a movie.
1. A song from the last record you bought.
2. A "blues" song. Does not have to be from a blues record, but a song that is labeled "_________ blues"
3. A song that will get you going in the morning.
4. A song from one of the earliest records that you can remember listening to.
5. A song discovered from a film.
6. A song about transportation (cars, trains, planes, etc).
7. A song from an artist/band that you don't normally like, with the exception of this one.
8. A song with a colour in the title.
9. A song with a number in the title.
10. A song that mentions a religious character/religion.
11. A song about a book (or books in general).
12. A funny song.
13. A cover song.
14. A song that you discovered through a mix tape given to you.
15. A song that reminds you of high school.
16. A song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day.
17. A song with the word "Look" in the title.
18. Your favourite Beatles song.
19. A song by someone who is now deceased.
20. Any song.
Sultry Lounge by maroonxlove
Let this sultry mix make you feel a little feisty and a little sensual.
trip-hop, electronic, pop, alternative, soul
Happy 420! by maroonxlove
It's a little random but that's okay because you lit your joint before you started it, didn't you? Just hang out a bit and enjoy the holiday.
indie rock, classic rock, reggae, rap, random
Ménage à Trois by maroonxlove
An orgy of musical goodness tantalizing you with AWOLNATION, Coconut Records,Beirut and other surprises.
alternative rock, rock, pop
One of Those Days by maroonxlove
Where you don't know how you feel.
alternative rock, indie rock, rock