Tags alternative, various, indie rock
Artists The Raconteurs, The Cure, The Beatles
November 10, 2009
thankyou both <3
Love your quote! This mix is sensational 8)
I really like your mix...
Title must be a quote from a movie
1. Song the last record you bought
2. "blues" song. Doesn't have to be from blues record, but a song that is labeled "___ blues"
3. Song gets you going in the morning
4. Song from the earliest record that you can remember listening to
5. Song discovered from a film
6. Song about transportation
7. Song by an artist that you don't normally like, with the exception of this one
8. Song with a colour in the title
9. Song with a number in the title
10. Song that mentions a religious character/religion
11. Song about a book
12. Funny song
13. Cover song
14. Song that you discovered through a mix tape
15. Song that reminds you of high school
16. Song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day
17. Song with the word "Look" in the title
18. Your fave Beatles song
19. Song by someone who is now deceased
20. Any Song
LOVERS by rebeccamdodds
Please note how sarcastic half of my playlists actually are.
indie rock, death metal, ost
GO by rebeccamdodds
I'd like to up and leave again.
alternative rock, indie rock, rock
BROKE by rebeccamdodds
Sad songs including music by Blur, Bon Iver and Bright Eyes.
pop, heartbreak, indie rock
GO EASY by rebeccamdodds
Today I have realised that I cannot deal with people without laid back attitudes.
alternative rock, rock, jazzrock