Tags alternative, various, indie rock
Genres indie, rock, folk, alternative, indie rock (beta)
(flag as incorrect)
Artists Art Brut, The Dandy Warhols, Joanna Newsom (beta)
November 10, 2009
thankyou both <3
Love your quote! This mix is sensational 8)
I really like your mix...
Title must be a quote from a movie
1. Song the last record you bought
2. "blues" song. Doesn't have to be from blues record, but a song that is labeled "___ blues"
3. Song gets you going in the morning
4. Song from the earliest record that you can remember listening to
5. Song discovered from a film
6. Song about transportation
7. Song by an artist that you don't normally like, with the exception of this one
8. Song with a colour in the title
9. Song with a number in the title
10. Song that mentions a religious character/religion
11. Song about a book
12. Funny song
13. Cover song
14. Song that you discovered through a mix tape
15. Song that reminds you of high school
16. Song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day
17. Song with the word "Look" in the title
18. Your fave Beatles song
19. Song by someone who is now deceased
20. Any Song
MIXED UP #2 by rebeccamdodds
'There can be no disgrace
for the true expression of love
that without it a man can be coarsened and degraded
in mind, body and soul.
mixed, mood, hip hop, mellow
A PLAYLIST FOR CHLOE COS SHE IS THE BEST by rebeccamdodds
Eight tracks including music by Bedouin SoundClash, Bombay Bicycle Club, and Charles Manson.
••• by rebeccamdodds
Eight lonely tracks including music by Bombay Bicycle Club, Camera Obscura and Lucky Elephant.
pop, indie rock, alternative rock
NUMB by rebeccamdodds
It is mighty cold.