Simian were an English band, who started out making folky electro but are better known for their electro-pop songs, especially "La Breeze", which was featured in a Peugeot 1007 commercial. Their second album "We Are Your Friends" was produced by the legendary Brian Eno. The band split up in 2005 with James Ford and Shaw forming the splinter group Simian Mobile Disco. The new group is more dance oriented and are in demand as remixers and Djs. In 2006, "We Are Your Friends", a remix of their song "Never Be Alone" was released on a reactivated Virgin label called Ten Records.
Read more about Simian on Last.fm.
There are Nine artists with this name:
1. a popular French electronic music duo
2. a Belgian hardcore band
3. a German thrash metal band
4. an English drum 'n' bass producer
5. an Irish folk band
6. a reggae musician
7. a Croatian thrash metal band
8. a Swedish musician
9. a Holland based hardcore dj 1) Justice is an electronic music duo from Paris, France, formed in 2003 and consisting of Gaspard Augé (born 21 May, 1979) and Xavier de Rosnay (born 2 July, 1982).
Read more about Justice on Last.fm.
Turn on safe browse to hide content that has been flagged by the community as not safe for work.Turn off safe browse to show content that has been flagged by the community as not safe for work. Click here for more information.