Boy & Bear are an Australian folk rock band, based out of Sydney, New South Wales. The band began as a solo project for singer-songwriter Dave Hosking in 2009) before quickly expanding into a full band. In February 2009, Hosking uploaded a track, "The Storm", to the Unearthed program on radio station Triple J, it became a featured song at the station. Hosking had met Killian Gavin who was a singer-songwriter and guitarist in Ovell, and the pair started jamming together. Tim Hart, from another university band Wintersound, joined as a drummer and singer-songwriter.
Read more about Boy & Bear on Last.fm.
There are at least six artists and bands who have performed with the name "Passenger". The following order is loosely based on the last.fm statistics.
1. A Brighton (UK) based alternative folk band.
2. A Swedish alternative metal band including members of In Flames.
3. A San José, Costa Rica hardcore/screamo band.
4. A Mesa, Arizona based acoustic rock band.
5. A rap artist from Texas.
6. An old alias of DJ Tiësto.
7. A Chicago-based instrumental rock band.
Read more about Passenger on Last.fm.