The BlackTongue BodyShop was founded in the summer of 1692 by Blaze Spartaco as a refuge for witches fleeing persecution in Salem. Over time it became a permanent residence for those that walked The Left Hand path and a secure haven to practice Occult science and fringe fetishism. It continues today in a remote area in Baltimore...the name derives from the packs of wild Akitas that once roamed the estate.

TOP TAGS dark, alternative, rock, experimental, electronic

Member since May 2015

 
Quantcast