Epaney
NSFW Safe
Is this playlist safe for work?

No.


Notes

A mix for the incredibly rare pair~
-
When you started out pining for his cat and you end up pining for him.
.
When you tell yourself you shouldn't be in a relationship but still decide to pursue him to indulge in mutual pleasure.
.
When you thought it would be safe because he'd never love you but didn't realize how vulnerable your own heart really was.
.
When you realize you'll never mean more to him than his cat does and you should really just give up instead of trying so hard when you weren't supposed to be trying to begin with.
-
"I'm 99.9% sure he doesn't like me, but it's the other 0.1% that keeps me going" - ?
-
~ A Jumin x 707 fanmix ~


13 tracks
Comment on this mix


 
Quantcast