gilbo
NSFW Safe
Is this playlist safe for work?

Some Brief Thoughts


Notes

Realize for a moment that the average human being only uses 5% of their brain. The other 95% is available, for food.

10 tracks; RIYL: The Books, Brian Eno, Laurie Anderson


10 tracks
Comment on this mix


 
Quantcast