Tags cynical, love, hate, angry, alternative rock
Artists All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, Good Charlotte
February 07, 2013
Since it's Valentine's and I'm feeling really hateful and cynical.
Track list available in the comments
1. "Break Your Little Heart" - All Time Low
2. "Sending Postcards from a Plane Crash (Wish You Were Here)" - Fall Out Boy
3. "Dance Floor Anthem (I Don't Want to Be in Love) - Good Charlotte
4. "Misery" - Maroon 5
5. "The King of Wishful Thinking" - New Found Glory feat. Patrick Stump
6. "That's What You Get" - Paramore
7. "Catastrophe" - Forever the Sickest Kids
8. "Unwell" - Matchbox Twenty
9. "Gives You Hell" - The All-American Rejects
10. "Cold Hard Bitch" - Jet
11. "A Friendly Goodbye" - Bowling for Soup
12. "Loneliest Person I Know" - Splender
13. "A Decade Under the Influence" - Taking Back Sunday
14. "Do It Alone" - Sugarcult
15. "Trade Mistakes" - Panic! at the Disco
16. "Blue Skies" - Noah & the Whale
Night drives by irelandist
Songs to play while driving through a city at night.
road trip, travel, alternative rock, pop rock, nights
Distance is only physics by irelandist
To those who are brave and bold and hopeful and tireless and insane and longing and sighing, madly in love with someone who is two blocks or two thousa...
long-distance relationship, love, longing, missing
Well, fuck you, too by irelandist
You know that person you really like but for some mythological reason, they simply do not want you back?
Let's hate them through angry songs.
hate, unrequited love, angry, alternative rock
Keep looking up by irelandist
The aforementioned "feel-good" mix.
feel good, feel better, inspirational, pick-me-uppers