roomrunner
NSFW Safe
Is this playlist safe for work?

2012 Quarterly Report - Best of Q2


Notes

As you can see by the imaginary chart, we've had a slight increase in both hybrid and full electronic music. 80% shared American and Japanese exports, at a 40/40 split, with Europe bleep-blorping the other 20%. All these other statistics are to remind you never put salt in your eyes.


10 tracks
Comment on this mix


 
Quantcast