Tags metal, punk cabaret, classic rock
Genres hip hop, progressive metal, rock, punk, post-punk (beta)
(flag as incorrect)
Artists M.I.A., Minutemen, Amanda Palmer (beta)
December 05, 2009
The music quiz! Twenty tracks including music by Amanda Palmer, Big Black and Charlotte Church.
1. A song from the last record you bought.
2. A 'blues' song. Does not have to be from a blues record, but a song that is labelled '_____ blues'.
3. A song that will get you going in the morning.
4. A song from one of the earliest records that you can remember listening to.
5. A song discovered from a film.
6. A song about transportation (cars, trains, planes, etc.).
7. A song from an artist/band that you don't normally like, with the exception of this one.
8. A song with a colour in the title.
9. A song with a number in the title.
10. A song that mentions a religious character/religion.
11. A song about a book (or books in general).
12. A funny song.
13. A cover song.
14. A song that you discovered through a mix tape given to you.
15. A song that reminds you of high school.
16. A song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day.
17. A song with the word 'look' in the title.
18. Your favourite Beatles song.
19. A song by someone who is now deceased.
20. Any song.
armiger's oath by Menshevixen
A general and her king.
fanmix, eclectic, arthuriana
in war for the love of you by Menshevixen
Sulien and Elenn: so rare they're steak tartare.
fanmix, female vocals
no hero by Menshevixen
Theme music for a work in progress.
she's riding into the sun by Menshevixen
Songs for the She-Devil with a Sword.
red sonja, heavy metal