Tags metal, punk cabaret, classic rock
Artists Amanda Palmer, Big Black, Charlotte Church
December 05, 2009
The music quiz! Twenty tracks including music by Amanda Palmer, Big Black and Charlotte Church.
1. A song from the last record you bought.
2. A 'blues' song. Does not have to be from a blues record, but a song that is labelled '_____ blues'.
3. A song that will get you going in the morning.
4. A song from one of the earliest records that you can remember listening to.
5. A song discovered from a film.
6. A song about transportation (cars, trains, planes, etc.).
7. A song from an artist/band that you don't normally like, with the exception of this one.
8. A song with a colour in the title.
9. A song with a number in the title.
10. A song that mentions a religious character/religion.
11. A song about a book (or books in general).
12. A funny song.
13. A cover song.
14. A song that you discovered through a mix tape given to you.
15. A song that reminds you of high school.
16. A song that is perfect for a quiet, rainy day.
17. A song with the word 'look' in the title.
18. Your favourite Beatles song.
19. A song by someone who is now deceased.
20. Any song.
we can break the chain by Menshevixen
potentially lovely, perpetually human.
girl power, coming of age, female vocals
armiger's oath by Menshevixen
A general and her king.
fanmix, eclectic, arthuriana
in war for the love of you by Menshevixen
Sulien and Elenn: so rare they're steak tartare.
fanmix, female vocals
no hero by Menshevixen
Theme music for a work in progress.